Ear Example Print File Design
Below is an example "BWL" letter (standing for "Build With Life") file for printing, along with parameters for printing this file with pluronic.
- Ear STL
- Dual Extruder Pluronic Gcode
- Single Extruder Pluronic Gcode
- Slic3r dual extruder settings
- Slic3r single extruder settings
Use these suggested print settings to fabricate this structure with pluronic. These settings are designed for a faster print and lower resolution than our normal suggested print settings with pluronic.
|Speed (mm/s)||Layer Height (mm)||Nozzle Diam (mm)||Gauge||Pressure (psi)||Print Temp (C)|
|6.0||0.2||0.6||30 gauge 0.25"||80||25|
First download the file and load it intio repetier host.
- Upload the slicing parameters to slic3r. From these starting parameters, you can adjust needle size, layer height and print speed.
- Slice and then save your gcode file
- Upload your file to the Allevi Software and print!